Inspired by transitional style, the Eden bed is an effortless centerpiece. Its graceful camel-back silhouette, straight wings, and full upholstery make this piece endlessly versatile. We offer dozens of optional features - including fabric, size, wood finish, and nailhead detailing - on our easy-to-use online rendering program.
+ More Information
- Bench-made in Chicago by our master upholsterers
- Thickly padded and tightly upholstered
- Small self-welt finish
+ Dimensions (Overall)
- Headboard: 61" H & 3" thickness
- Wing Length: 13"
- Rail Thickness: 1.5"
- Box Spring Depth Allowance: 7.25"
- Top of Side Rail to Floor: 15.5"
- Bottom of Side Rail to Floor: 5.75"
- Leg Height: 5.5"
These are upholstered measurements. Finished sizes may vary
+ Good to Know
- Back of headboard fully upholstered
- Felt-padded glides to protect floors
- Easy and sturdy assembly
- Bed includes box spring support system
+ Box Spring Support
- Additional metal support structure with feet included on all bed sizes
- Metal feet adjustable to allow for rugs or carpeting
- Surface mount brackets allow for easy headboard assembly and disassembly
- Any necessary brackets are pre-installed and drilled to ensure correct positioning
- Any necessary screws are provided
- Recessed ledge 7.25" from the top of the rail to accommodate box spring
- Low Profile box springs will be hidden by the ledge, whereas Standard Profile box springs will stick out above the ledge
- Box Spring Support
+ Upholstery Care Instructions
To care for your upholstered product, dust or vacuum regularly to keep fabrics looking bright and new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent fabric fading. Dab any spills on fabric or legs immediately with a soft, white cloth. Do not use detergents to clean.Upholstery Cleaner:
For stubborn oil-based stains, we recommend using Janie® upholstery cleaner. It is a non-toxic, non-flammable, and odorless cleaner that comes as a powder in stick form. To use, first blot out as much liquid as possible from the surface of the fabric, then rub the cleaning stick into the stain, allow the powder to absorb, and brush away (or blow, if it is a delicate fabric). Any powder residue can be removed with a damp cloth.
Note that this cleaner is effective on oil-based stains only for any other marks, please use the Upholstery Care Instructions above.