Malleo Upholstered Bed in Draper Slate (QuickShip)
High End at High Speed
Why wait for luxury? With Eastern Accents' QuickShip Program, you don't have to! The program now includes our most popular upholstered bed, available in select fabrics and sizes. With just 1-2 days for bedding and 5 days for upholstered furniture for shipping, we take the 'time' out of lead time so you can get back to the things that matter.
Understated and polished, Malleo channels chic urban living with its streamlined low-profile design. Simply sophisticated with full upholstery on all sides, it is easy to customize with our new onilne rendering program, which features all size, fabric, and wood stain options.
+ More Information
- Bench-made in Chicago by our master upholsterers
- Thickly padded and tightly upholstered
+ Dimensions (Overall)
+ Good to Know
- Back of headboard fully upholstered
- No seams on headboard front or back
- Felt-padded glides to protect floors
- Easy and sturdy assembly
- Bed includes box spring support system
+ Box Spring Support
- Additional metal support structure with feet included on all bed sizes
- Metal feet adjustable to allow for rugs or carpeting
- Surface mount brackets allow for easy headboard assembly and disassembly
- Any necessary brackets are pre-installed and drilled to ensure correct positioning
- Any necessary screws are provided
- Recessed ledge 7.25” from the top of the rail to accommodate box spring
- Low Profile box springs will be hidden by the ledge, whereas Standard Profile box springs will stick out above the ledge
+ Upholstery Care Instructions
To care for your upholstered product, dust or vacuum regularly to keep fabrics looking bright and new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent fabric fading. Dab any spills on fabric or legs immediately with a soft, white cloth. Do not use detergents to clean.Upholstery Cleaner:
For stubborn oil-based stains, we recommend using Janie® upholstery cleaner. It is a non-toxic, non-flammable, and odorless cleaner that comes as a powder in stick form. To use, first blot out as much liquid as possible from the surface of the fabric, then rub the cleaning stick into the stain, allow the powder to absorb, and brush away (or blow, if it is a delicate fabric). Any powder residue can be removed with a damp cloth.
Note that this cleaner is effective on oil-based stains only for any other marks, please use the Upholstery Care Instructions above.