Grace and poise shine through in our Augusta Chaise. Featuring a small welt and a gentle curved arm design, this upholstered bench is a refined option for the living room, bedroom, or hallway. Use our easy online rendering to choose the size, fabric, wood stain, and nailhead options perfect for you.
+ More Information
- Bench-made in Chicago by our master upholsterers
- Thickly padded and tightly upholstered
- Jute-webbing construction for strong support
- Small self-welt finish
+ Dimensions (Overall)
+ Good to Know
- High-density foam for durability and comfort
- Felt-padded glides to protect floors
- Offered in Standard & Grande size to accommodate Queen & King sizes
- Lucite leg upgrade available (will affect height)
+ Upholstery Care Instructions
To care for your upholstered product, dust or vacuum regularly to keep fabrics looking bright and new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent fabric fading. Dab any spills on fabric or legs immediately with a soft, white cloth. Do not use detergents to clean.Upholstery Cleaner:
For stubborn oil-based stains, we recommend using Janie® upholstery cleaner. It is a non-toxic, non-flammable, and odorless cleaner that comes as a powder in stick form. To use, first blot out as much liquid as possible from the surface of the fabric, then rub the cleaning stick into the stain, allow the powder to absorb, and brush away (or blow, if it is a delicate fabric). Any powder residue can be removed with a damp cloth.
Note that this cleaner is effective on oil-based stains only for any other marks, please use the Upholstery Care Instructions above.
+ Lucite Leg Information
- 1.5” x7”
Look for a cleaning solution made especially for plastic. It's important to use a product made for acrylic since many household cleaners contain ammonia which will make the lucite look cloudy. Clean the surface with a clean microfiber cloth. Small particles in a used cloth can scratch the lucite surface.Disclaimer:
Please take the following precautions when moving a product with Lucite legs. If these precautions are not taken and the legs are damaged, we will gladly replace them at a cost.
- Never drag the item across the floor.
- With 2 people, lift and then move the item.
- Gently place the item down so that the weight is distributed to all legs at the same time.